Welcome to RoboRAVE International!
Personal Information We Collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. Note that the site has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers. Click Here for more information about cookies, and how to disable them through your individual browser options.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, shipping address, billing address, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.” We use third-party online payment platforms, Stripe and PayPal, to process payment information. The Site does not retain payment information.
How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
We use the Information to:
- Communicate with You
- Create User & Team Profiles
- Distribute Awards & Rewards
- Fulfill any orders placed through the Site
- Screen for potential risk or fraud
- Provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Sharing Your Personal Information
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Stripe to power our online payments, you can read more about how Stripe uses your Personal Information by clicking here. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information by clicking here. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics by clicking here.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant, or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page. You can opt out of targeted advertising from the following service by by clicking the respective links below:
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal.
Do Not Track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
You have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of your country including but not limited to United States, Canada, and Europe.
When registering with and place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity. RoboRAVE International is a program of Inquiry Facilitators a 501(c) (3) non-profit organization which is exempt from compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) and the Children's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR-K). Nevertheless, we choose to protect the privacy of children within the spirit of COPPA and GDPR-K in a number of ways. If you are under the age of 16, we assume parent’s permission has been given to use our website. If we learn that we have personal information obtained from a child under 16 without the required parental consent, we will delete that information as soon as possible. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Bernalillo, NM 87004